Aberrus The Shadowed Crucible Normal Raid
Aberrus normal raid carry
Buy Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Normal raid boost to complete the latest Dragonflight raid quickly. With our boost, you’ll uncover all of Neltharion’s secrets and earn rewards along the way. Dragonflight 10.1 allows players to delve into the legacy of dragons by exploring the ancient Neltharion lab known as Aberrus. This raid boasts 9 boss fights, including Echo of Neltharion, and offers exceptional PvE gear, tier-set pieces, and new gear upgrading items. There are plenty of reasons to visit this dark place, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to order our Normal Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible boost.
Preorder now to skip the queue and be among the first to complete the Aberrus raid. We’ll start executing orders right after the release of Dragonflight patch 10.1.
What You’ll Get
- Full Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible raid run on Normal difficulty
- Chance to obtain items of 415-424 ilvl
- Opportunity to loot class tier set pieces
- Drake’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments for creating Drake’s Shadowflame Crest gear upgrading item
- Achievements for defeating bosses in AtSC normal boost
Loot Options: In Dragonflight, Blizzard has reintroduced the group loot system, but we offer additional options to suit your needs
- Group Loot: The cheapest and quickest option to unlock the Great Vault rewards of your choice. You’ll roll items together with other raid participants, but we can’t guarantee a specific number of items. On average, you’ll have a chance to loot about 1-2 items. You can increase your chances by adding 1-3 guaranteed items as an additional option.
- Armor and Token Priority (coming soon): You’ll join a group of unsaved boosters (with clear CDs) and three other customers. Depending on the number of boosters, every player will be able to loot at least 4 items during the full run (you can increase the minimum guaranteed number of items up to 7). Only you will roll suitable tokens and armor for your class. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other three customers. If you don’t get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we’ll complete the raid for you next week to finish the order.
- Full Priority (coming soon): The fastest way to gear up. You’ll be the only customer in the raid group, so you’ll receive all suitable loot from armor and tier set tokens to non-set gear, trinkets, and weapons without limitation.
Note: Guaranteed items do not count as specific items of your choice, but as a minimum number of items you’ll end your run with. If you win a roll for an item that suits your class and spec, it still counts as a minimum guarantee.